Family Health Assessment Part-II: Version-2
Refer back to the interview and evaluation you conducted in the Topic 2 Family Health Assessment assignment. Identify the social determinates of health (SDOH) contributing to the family's health status. In a 750-1,000-word paper, create a plan of action to incorporate health promotion strategies for this family. Include the following:
- Describe the SDOH that affect the family health status. What is the impact of these SDOH on the family? Discuss why these factors are prevalent for this family.
- Based on the information gathered through the family health assessment, recommend age-appropriate screenings for each family member. Provide support and rationale for your suggestions.
- Choose a health model to assist in creating a plan of action. Describe the model selected. Discuss the reasons why this health model is the best choice for this family. Provide rationale for your reasoning.
- Using the model, outline the steps for a family-centered health promotion. Include strategies for communication.
Cite at least three peer-reviewed or scholarly sources to complete this assignment. Sources should be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria.
Latest Solution: Version-2
NRS 429V Topic 3 Assignment - Family Health Assessment Part-II | v2
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NRS 429V, NRS 429V Week 3, NRS 429V Topic 3, NRS 429V Topic 3 Assignment, NRS 429V Topic 3 Assignment Family Health Assessment Part-II Version 2, a plan of action to incorporate health promotion strategies, the SDOH that affect the family health status.