- Certain pages on the Company's web site require the Customer to provide the Customer's name, e-mail address, home address, or phone number ( for example, when filling in the order-form). The Company doesn't use this data for the other purpose than verification and to contact the client with regards to the Order. All further files provided by the client so as to pass the Verification method square measure deleted from the Company's info right when verification is completed. The copies that are requested are not used for any other purpose but only to verify the Customer’s identity. For the Customer’s security, We don’t store data, containing files and documents, that are sent for verification. These are immediately trashed once Verification is completed.
- Direct contact between the Customer and the Writer is prohibited to keep the personal information of the Customer safe and confidential. However, a dedicated and qualified Support Team member is available for the Customer 24/7.
- Information provided by the Customer in Order description and in additional files needed for Order completion immediately becomes visible for the Writers once Order is paid. The Company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Customer when placing an Order and highly encourages the Customer to avoid including any personal or billing information (i.e. Customer's phone number, email address, etc.) as well as disclosing the Customer's identity when communicating with the Writer through the Messaging System.
We typically collect two types of information related to you:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): PII includes any information that identifies you as a person. We collect and store your PII when physically register with us or when you choose to partake in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey, or promotion. You may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests, and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII): We additionally collect specific non-PII from you when you access our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third-party website from which your visit originated, as well as how you use our Site, which web pages you frequent and the duration of your visits.
How we use the information:
- PII and Non-PII are commonly used by our website administrator in determining how to better service for our users. It is instrumental in carrying out your requests, responding to your inquiries in a timely manner, understanding your needs and requirements, or is used in various ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may disclose PII and Non-PII to Govt Agencies of the countries where we are operating our registered business;
- Our third party service vendors who perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of the Sites or Services e.g., providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc;
- Our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies for financial, operational, marketing and promotional purposes;
- Co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships. Customer will always have the option of an opt-out at any stage as set out below (see section-4);
- Our other users where you make a decision to publicly post reviews, comments, or other information relating to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums;
- In addition, we utilize non-PII to assist our marketing experts in analysing traffic to our site, understanding customer needs, interests, and trends, as well as carrying out targeted promotional activities. You will always have the option of an opt-out at any stage as set out below (see section-4).
- We typically collect two types of information related to you:
- At ScholarlyProjects.com we are committed to our goal to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide to us. Taking extra measures, we use a secure server hosting location in the US & UK, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. It is advisable for you to be aware, however, that even though we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. We also cannot be held responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII.
- In the unfortunate event that your PII is compromised or security has been breached, we will notify you via e-mail at the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as it is feasible. Being under the circumstances, delay in notification may occur meanwhile we take the necessary steps and follow procedures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.
- If you register as a member of ScholarlyProjects.com, you will always have availability to access the personal account panel that includes the registration information you provided at the time of becoming a member; which you can update or correct at any time. If there is any incorrect information that you are not able to rectify, please contact us immediately.
- You have many choices regarding how we use information about you, including sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here; choose not to get any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your information from your personal account panel.
- We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this issue very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading, or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
- This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive details of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to our support email.
- As neither our Site nor our Services are intended for use of any child under 13, children under 13 may not submit any PII to us. Also, if you are under 18 years of age, it is required that in order to be granted the use of our services at ScholarlyProjects.com you have parental or guardian consent to do so.
Published/Revision Date: This document version is 2.0 revised on 20 May 2020