Course Project - Exercise 1-17A
CoffeeShop Doughnuts has current assets of $280 million; property, plant, and equipment of $430 million; and other assets totaling $170 million. Current liabilities are $170 million and long-term liabilities total $300 million.
- Use these data to write Coffee Shop Doughnuts’ accounting equation.
- How much in resources does Coffee Shop have to work with?
- How much does CoffeeShop owe creditors?
- How much of the company’s assets do the CoffeeShop stockholders actually own?
ACCT 212 Week 1 Discussion 2 | Course Project 1 Exercise 1-17A
- Institution(s): Devry
- Year Published: 2021
- Digital Download: Instant