1. (TCO 5) Although it is not a requirement of any programming language, it frequently makes sense to use a(n) ____ as all or as part of a module's name because modules....
2. (TCO 5) A variable that is used in all program modules is ____.
3. (TCO 5) What statement is not an advantage of using modularization?
4. (TCO 5) Variables declared within a module have what scope?
5. (TCO 5) In what way do named constants differ from variables?
6. (TCO 5) What is a feature of good program design
COMP 230 Week 5 Quiz
- Institution(s): Devry
- Year Published: 2021
- Digital Download: Instant