Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. Identify the phrase that DOES NOT correctly complete the following sentence: When using the 10-Q, the analyst should be aware that the usefulness of the quarterly financial statements might be affected by ___________________.
2. The primary responsibility for fair and accurate financial reporting rests with the ________.
3. Some key SEC filings are:
4. 10-K Reports are:
5. The two primary qualities of accounting information to make it useful for decision making are ____________.
6. Which of the following would require the filing of Form 8-K?
7. A strategy for earnings management is:
8. Which of the following information would not be filed with the SEC by a publicly traded company?
9. Net income is usually higher than:
10. One way for a company to increase its book value per share is to:
11. Which of the following statements about stock dividends is true?
12. Minority interest appears on the balance sheet of some companies. Minority interest:
13. If a company that leases equipment from another company records these leases as operating leases rather than capital leases, its:
14. If a company engages in off-balance sheet financing, generally the effect is:
15. Which of the following statement concerning contingencies is correct?
16. Which of the following is not a component of pension expense?
17. Which of the following is not a component of pension cost under defined benefit plans?
18. When considering defined benefit pension plans, which of the following will not increase the projected benefit obligation (PBO)?
19. If a company leases equipment to other companies to other companies and records these leases as operating leases rather than capital leases, its:
FIN 575 Week 1 and Week 2 | Quizzes
- Institution(s): Devry
- Year Published: 2021
- Digital Download: Instant
All members who signed up before 2023 are requested to register again.