Topic 3: Ethical Communication Between Patients and Professionals
- Based on what you have learned about the Patients' Bill of Rights and Autonomy, do you believe this basic patient consent form adequately informs patients of their medical rights? Explain your answer in detail and use a reference for support.
- Would the basic consent form for Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy be understood by the average person in the United States with a reading ability of a typical 8th grader? Explain your answer.
- Describe at least three steps health care providers can take in order to ensure patients understand their care as well as prepare them to give acceptable consent for the procedure.
- Discuss the patient's right to terminate care with a health care professional. Identify the steps a patient would take to terminate care. Explain the ethical components that would take place in that process.
HLT 305 Topic 3 Assignment | Benchmark - Autonomy and Ethical Principles of Care
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: HLT 305, HLT 305 Topic 3 Assignment, HLT 305 Topic 3 Assignment Autonomy and Ethical Principles of Care, HLT 305 Topic 3 Benchmark, HLT 305 Topic 3 Patients' Bill of Rights and Autonomy, HLT 305 Topic 3 consent form for Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.