Topic 5: Approaches to Moral Reasoning and Ethical Decision-Making
- Explain the ethical dilemma portrayed in this case and how Uustal's "Ethical Decision-Making Model" can assist in navigating the situation.
- Describe the perspectives, needs, and expectations of each of the following health care stakeholders: (a) child, (b) parent, (c) physician, (d) health care staff, (e) hospital, (f) administrator, and (g) attorney.
- Summarize potentially conflicting values and principles that exist in this case based upon ethical theories and principles you have learned in this course.
- Assuming the role of the hospital administrator, provide a solution to resolve the identified ethical dilemma in this case.
- Include at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references from the GCU Library to support your positions.
HLT 305 Topic 5 Assignment | Applying Decision Making Models in Health Care
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: HLT 305, HLT 305 Topic 5 Assignment, HLT 305 Topic 5 Assignment Applying Decision Making Models in Health Care, HLT 305 Topic 5 Uustal's Ethical Decision-Making Model, HLT 305 Topic 5 Perspectives of health care stakeholders, HLT 305 Topic 5 conflicting.
All members who signed up before 2023 are requested to register again.