- Regarding the Post-TANIC Self-Assessment for this week, how does your competency level compare to the Week 2 Self-Assessment?
- Which competencies do you think may benefit you in your future role as an APN, and why?
- As discussed in the lesson this week, healthcare providers must be competent in informatics in order to make ethical decisions about informatics technologies and patients' intimate healthcare data and information. To the extent that information technology is reshaping healthcare practices or promises to improve patient care, healthcare professionals must possess certain competencies which will assist with consistency and quality. Which competencies did you achieve in this course? Explain.
NR 599 Week 7 Discussion 2 | Post TANIC Self-Assessment and Reflection Post
- Institution(s): Chamberlain
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NR, NR 599, NR 599 Week 7, NR 599 Week 7 Discussion, NR 599 Week 7 Discussion 2 Post TANIC Self-Assessment and Reflection Post, Competencies and Future role as an APN, Competency level compare to the week 2 self-assessment.
All members who signed up before 2023 are requested to register again.