Topic: Lead Poisoning - The Problem which resulted in the Flint Water
- Describe the policy health issue. Include the following information: (a) what population is affected, (b) at what level does it occur (local, state, or national), and (c) evidence about the issues supported by resources.
- Create a problem statement.
- Provide suggestions for addressing the health issue caused by the current policy. Describe what steps are required to initiate policy change. Include necessary stakeholders (government officials, administrator) and budget or funding considerations, if applicable.
- Discuss the impact on the health care delivery system.
NRS-427V: Topic 4 Assignment | BM Policy Brief | Topic: Flint Water & Lead Poisoning
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NRS 427, NRS 427V, NRS-427V, NRS427V, NRS 427V Topic 4, NRS 427V Topic 4 Assignment, NRS 427V Topic 4 Assignment Benchmark Policy Brief Flint Water & Lead Poisoning, Policy health issue, problem statement, steps are required to initiate policy change.
All members who signed up before 2023 are requested to register again.