Family Health Assessment Part-I: Version-1
Select a family, other than your own, and seek permission from the family to conduct an interview. Utilize the interview questions complied in your interview questionnaire to conduct a family-focused functional assessment. Document the responses as you conduct the interview.
Upon completion of the interview, write a 750-1,000-word paper. Analyze your assessment findings. Submit your questionnaire as an appendix with your assignment.
Include the following in your paper:
- Describe the family structure. Include individuals and any relevant attributes defining the family composition, race/ethnicity, social class, spirituality, and environment.
- Summarize the overall health behaviors of the family. Describe the current health of the family.
- Based on your findings, describe at least two of the functional health pattern strengths noted in the findings. Discuss three areas in which health problems or barriers to health were identified.
- Describe how family systems theory can be applied to solicit changes in family members that, in turn, initiate positive changes to the overall family functions over time
Latest Solution: Version-1
NRS 429V Topic 2 Assignment - Family Health Assessment Part-I | v1
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NRS 429V, NRS 429V Week 2, NRS 429V Topic 2, NRS 429V Topic 2 Assignment, NRS 429V Topic 2 Assignment Family Health Assessment Part-I Version 1, family structure, individuals and any relevant attributes defining the family composition, race/ethnicity.