Assignment Version - 2
Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and program-related objectives. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion of
- The required 50 community direct clinical practice experience hours, 50 leadership direct clinical practice hours, and 25 indirect clinical experience hours.
- Completion of work associated with program competencies.
- Work associated with completion of the student's capstone project change proposal.
Students will use the "Individual Success Plan" to develop an individual plan for completing practice hours and course objectives. As a part of this process, students will identify the number of hours set aside to meet course goals.
Student expectations and instructions for completing the ISP document are provided in the "NRS-493 Individual Success Plan" resource, located in the Study Materials and in the assignment instructions.
Students should apply concepts from prior courses to critically examine and improve their current practice. Students are expected to integrate scholarly readings to develop case reports that demonstrate increasingly complex and proficient practice.
NRS 493 Topic 1 Individual Success Plan (ISP) | v2
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NRS, NRS 493, NRS493, NRS 493, NRS 493 Topic 1, NRS 493 Topic 1 Individual Success Plan (ISP) Version 2, 50 community direct clinical practice experience hours, 50 leadership direct clinical practice hours, and 25 indirect clinical experience hours,