Assignment Version 1: Prevention of CAUTI – A Nurse-Driven Protocol
In this assignment, students will pull together the capstone project change proposal components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. For this project, the student will apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Develop a 1,250-1,500 written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Clinical problem statement.
- Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
- PICOT question.
- Literature search strategy employed.
- Evaluation of the literature.
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
- Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
- Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created.
Review the feedback from your instructor on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Question Paper, and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use this feedback to make appropriate revisions to these before submitting.
NRS 493 Topic 8 Benchmark - Capstone Project Change Proposal | v1
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NRS, NRS 493, NRS493, NRS 493, NRS 493 Topic 8, NRS 493 Topic 8 Assignment, NRS 493 Topic 8 Benchmark Capstone Project Change Proposal Version 1, Background, Clinical problem statement, Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care.