Topic 3 DQ 1
- How would you rank the importance of each of the four principles?
- How do you believe they would be ordered in the context of the Christian biblical narrative?
- Principlism – A principle that requires respect for the decisionmaking capacities of autonomous persons.
- Nonmaleficence – A principle requiring that people not cause harm to others.
- Beneficence – A group of principles requiring that people prevent harm, provide benefits, and balance benefits against risks and costs.
- Justice – A group of principles requiring fair distribution of benefits, risks, and costs. (p. 57)
PHI 413V Topic 3 Discussion Question 1 | Principle of Autonomy
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: PHI 413V, PHI 413V Topic 3 Discussion Question 1, PHI413V Topic3 Discussion Question1 Principlism, PHI 413V Topic 3 Principlism, 1-Principlism, 2-Nonmaleficence, 3-Beneficence, 4-Justice. PHI 413V Topic 3 Discussion Question 1 Principle of Autonomy.