Students will select one lifecycle.
Once a lifecycle has been selected, you will do the following three things.
- Describe the lifecycle and the age to be in that lifecycle.
- Describe nutritional challenges associated with that particular lifecycle.
- Develop a diet specifically tailored to that stage of life (make sure to include all of the macronutrients [percentages of carbs, fats, and protein]), and explain the rationale. Do not forget to discuss specific nutrients that may be of concern during this particular lifecycle and elaborate on the reasons behind the issues and challenges associated with various nutrients.
Week 7 Lab: First Year of Infants Life
- Infants Life: One to Three Months
- Infants Life: Four to Six Months
- Infants Life: Seven to Nine Months
- Infants Life: Ten to Twelve Months
- NUTRITIONAL CHALLENGES
- BABY'S NUTRITION PLAN
Week 7 Lab: Toddler
- I selected the Toddler Lifecycle, Ages 1 to 3
- Toddler’s lifecycle and the age to be in that lifecycle.
- Nutritional challenges associated with that Toddler’s lifecycle.
- Average Daily Intake for a Toddler
- Age-by-age guide to feeding your toddler
SCI 228 Week 7 Lab | Topic 1: First Year of Infants Life | Topic 2: Toddler
- Institution(s): Devry
- Year Published: 2021
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: SCI, SCI 228, SCI 228 Week 7, SCI 228 Week 7 Lab, SCI 228 Week 7 Lab First Year of Infants Life, SCI 228 Week 7 Lab Toddler, The lifecycle and the age to be in that lifecycle, nutritional challenges associated with that Toddler's lifecycle.