Quiz Solution: MCQs & Answers
- Question: (TCO 2) The election of 1800 has been referred to as constituting "another revolution" because
- Question: (TCO 1) Maryland was the only Southern colony
- Question: (TCO 1) The Pequot War resulted in part from
- Question: (TCO 4) Slave traders from the colonies
- Question: (TCO 2) The French and Indian War was also called
- Question: (TCO 2) At the First Continental Congress, delegates represented every colony except
- Question: (TCO 2) In the Declaration of Independence, Jefferson refers to the natural rights due to every citizen as
- Question: (TCO 2) Which is an advantage the British had over the Patriots at the beginning of the war?
- Question: (TCO 9) Why was it difficult to make changes to the Articles of Confederation?
- Question: (TCO 1) Which of the following most closely preserved the government of the Articles of Confederation?
- Question: (TCOs 1 and 2) Identify and analyze major actions taken by the English Parliament during the 1760s that angered the colonists, and discuss specifically at least one act that dealt with what the colonists viewed as unfair taxation. Then discuss the significance to the colonists of the Tea Act and the Coercive Acts and why these particularly galled the colonists. Make sure you use enough details to support your answer.
HIST 405N Week 2 | Quiz
- Institution(s): Chamberlain
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: HIST 405N, HIST 405N Week 2 Quiz, HIST405N Week2 Quiz, HIST 405N Quiz, HIST 405N Week 2 Quiz Question (TCO 2) The election of 1800 has been referred to as constituting another revolution because.