Topic 10 Assignment: CLC - Gastrointestinal Case Study Power Point Presentation
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Working in teams and collaboration is an essential skill that is prevalent in clinical situations. In this assignment, you will be working in a group to create a PowerPoint to address the gastrointestinal case study provided below.
- The instructor will divide the class into CLC groups.
- The PowerPoint should be 12-15 slides and must contain speaker notes.
- Each student is responsible for participation within the CLC group.
A patient presents in the ER with a severely low hemoglobin and hematocrit count. Symptomatology includes listlessness, pale, pallor, and hypotensive. The initial assumption is blood loss via the gastrointestinal tract.
As either an FNP or an AG-ACNP student, provide an initial evaluation for either a pediatric or an adult patient. In addition, include the following in your presentation:
- The presentation of the patient
- A list of possible conditions that present similarly based on the patient's symptoms
- A list of treatment modalities
- A rationale explaining the possible conditions
- A rationale explaining the treatment
NUR 631 Topic 10 | Assignment: CLC - Gastrointestinal Case Study PowerPoint
- Institution(s): Grand Canyon
- Year Published: 2022
- Digital Download: Instant
Tags: NUR 631, NUR631 Topic3, NUR 631 Topic 10 Assignment CLC Presentation, NUR 631 Topic 10 Assignment Gastrointestinal Case Study PowerPoint, NUR 631 Topic 10 Gastrointestinal Case Study Presentation.
All members who signed up before 2023 are requested to register again.